Thursday, March 6, 2014

WiFi Password Printable

I saw this cute wifi password printable on pinterest recently and finally got around to printing one for our guest room today. I just switched up the colors a bit to match our room.


I don't think I ever posted a picture of the watercolor I had done (a map of our favorite places on the island). Someone gave me the great idea to have little replicas made as postcards. I also used the graphics from the free printable to make a little card letting our guests know they can help themselves to those postcards.




In other news, I finally figured out (thanks, mama) how to get my images on here to be the size I want them to be. Woohoo.

So does anyone know exactly how many pinterest projects one actually has to complete to get a degree? I'm pretty sure I must be close to having an associate of pinterest crafts or something.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, You are so talented. Love the postcard. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sweet, Mari, but I just copy what others put out to be copied! lol
    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete