Sunday, August 4, 2013

Etsy Love...My New Watercolor

I may have a bit of an etsy problem. I've had one for years, but it seems to be getting worse. There really doesn't seem to be anything that you can't have some talented person make for you.

My recent find was a collection of playful beach prints offered by Chubby Mermaid. I thought they were so much fun, but I really wanted a line from Zac Brown's song on one. So guess what? She said she would paint a custom watercolor for me in just the size that I wanted. She just sent me a scan of what she did. I can hardly wait to receive it!


Zac Brown is Cole's favorite singer right now, and he always wants to hear this song. I can hardly blame him, and I feel so blessed to be living this sweet, sweet life by the salty sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment