Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Our First Visitors!

We had our first visitors last weekend. Our first visitors if you we don’t count my mama’s visit, and I’m guessing she would consider herself as an unpaid laborer based on her stay.
The Bakers came to visit, and we finally took a few days to relax and have some fun. We played at the beach and in the pool. We tried out a new place to eat, Helen Back, where they had delicious pizza and amazing outdoor seating on the water. Of course we had to sit inside because we showed up late, but next time we know. We know to get there early so we don’t get seated by all the video games. “Mama, I need dollars. Mama, I need dollars.” You get the picture.


visitors01
On their last night here we went to check out the stores and restaurants at the Okaloosa Fishing Pier. The kids had a great time playing on the playground and eating gelato. Cole found a cool toy in one of the shops…a marshmallow shooting slingshot. David and Goliath is his favorite story right now, so he was thrilled to find it!
We ended our weekend (Brian, Cole, & I) with fishing in the sound. Actually it was just Brian doing the fishing while I enjoyed the sunset. I forgot to mention that Brian and Cliff came to this same spot, caught some trout, and cooked dinner for us Saturday night – it was perfect.
visitors02

No comments:

Post a Comment