Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wall Art Ordered: Can't Wait!

I have been tossing around the idea of having a custom map made to go above my fireplace, and that is what I finally decided on today. I found this girl on etsy who makes maps for weddings and such. She is going to make one for me that includes a few of the places that we like. It will be not only pretty, but fun and interesting.

Once I receive the map, I'll scan it and have a larger canvas version made to hang. I think I might I also have a few postcards made to keep in the guest room so visitors can send one home if they like. And yes, I did get permission from the artist to do so.  :)

Here are a couple of examples of her work. She is super sweet, so be sure to check out her etsy shop. She also does beautiful acrylic paintings.



1 comment: