Friday, May 16, 2014

Girl Power

Back in March we had a bad storm one morning. After hearing a lot of crashing noises I looked out our back window and saw some outdoor shelves lift up and fly down our stairs into the pool gate. The meteorologists called what happened a microburst. I would have sworn we had some kind of small tornado. When it was over our pool deck was separated from the pool in many areas. Some frames (from bee hives) that Brian had on the ground were up on our second story deck. We also had major roof damage with shingles littering our yard and street.

Which leads us to...a new roof. I woke up this morning and sent Brian a message that said, "Call Africa and tell them to come get the herd of elephants off our roof." The roofers were up and at it before 7:00. When I walked outside I have to admit I was a little shocked to see a girl on the roof. I know, I know...girls can do these jobs. I once had a tough job myself when I owned a decorative concrete business. But I still smiled and thought: Girl Power!  :)
 
So here's superwoman up on the highest part of our roof gettin' it done...


I'll leave you with this...sorry.

Did you hear the joke about the roof?
Awww, never mind... It's over your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment